Frequently Asked Questions
How do I schedule an at home or on-location carpet and upholstery cleaning?
- You can contact our business office at (815) 288-1644 and speak directly with our office staff to schedule your cleaning.
Do you guarantee stain removal?
- No: Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee stain removal, but we will still ensure that you're one hundred percent satisfied with our cleaning services. Some stains, like red dye, are difficult to remove, and if a stain has been set a long time, it will be almost impossible to completely remove.
Why should I have Scotchgard protectant applied?
- The Scotchgard protectant protects your carpet's fibers from re-soiling, increasing our ability to extract soil from heavily-used traffic areas. The protectant will keep your carpet looking cleaner for longer.
When should I clean my carpet?
- You should have your carpet professionally cleaned before it is visibly soiled; allowing your carpet to become dirty reduces our chances of restoring it to a like-new condition. You should have your carpets cleaned at least once a year in order to extend their lifespan. Remember: Cleaning is always more affordable than total replacement.
Once I clean new carpet does it soil more easily?
- Our qualified technicians use the proper solutions, equipment, and techniques, so re-soiling will not occur any faster than normal.
Call our experienced professionals for quality efficient, money-saving carpet cleaning.